Congratulations! Hamilton Aquatic Water Polo Club recently received a Platinum Award from the Hamilton Spectator Readers Choice Awards for Sports Training in 2014. Thank you to everyone for their hardwork and efforts!
BRANTFORD SCHEDULE(1) Sunday, 26/OCT/2014
|8:00a||Hamilton vs K.W||11-14||18U|
|9:00a||K.W. #2 vs Wave||22-2||14U|
|10:00a||Guelph vs Toronto||5-17||14U|
|11:00a||Toronto vs K.W.||8-10||18U|
|12:00p||Wave vs K.W. #1||7-8||14U|
|1:00p||Hamilton vs Guelph||11-5||14U|
|2:00p||K.W. #2 vs Toronto||12-5||14U|
|3:00p||Toronto vs Hamilton||17-14||18U|
|10:30a||Hamilton vs K.W||6-12||18U|
|11:30a||K.W. #1 vs Hamilton||7-13||14U|
|12:30p||K.W. #2 vs Guelph||26-1||14U|
|1:30p||Wave vs Toronto||5-14||14U|
|2:30p||Toronto vs K.W.||5-17||18U|
|3:30p||K.W. #1 vs Guelph||8-6||14U|
|5:00p||Wave vs Hamilton||6-13||14U|
|6:00p||Toronto vs Hamilton||10-17||18U|
|7:00p||Toronto vs K.W. #1||16-5||14U|
|8:00p||Hamilton vs K.W. #2||3-17||14U|
Check out our presence at the Rockton World’s Fair!
Our Contact Us page includes email addresses and background information on the 2014 Hamilton Water Polo Board of Directors. A brief overview is also listed below:
Board of Directors – 2014/2015
1) Peter Barker – I have no water polo experience but I do have 2 children that played for the club. I stepped up to help the club last year when they were in need. I am an Equities Trader in Toronto for the past 33 years.
2) Neil Jones- Started playing in 1965. On five Canadian champion teams. Coached fifteen years during the 90s and 2000s. three of my children played for the club. Two of them were university first team all stars and one of them was on the youth national team. Member of the board for about 8 years. Lawyer in Hamilton for 36 years.
3) Dragana Skokovic-Sunjic RPh BScPhm NCMP
Clinical Pharmacist, NAMS Credentialed Menopause Practitioner working with Hamilton Family Health team. Involved in sport of water polo and Hamilton Aquatic Water Polo Club as a mother of a former player, now Junior League coach – Anthony, a fundraising organizer and volunteer for more than 10 years.
4) Damian Borrelli is a Human Resources consultant based in Hamilton and a long-time supporter of the club following his son’s, Regen, participation in the sport. He has volunteered his services for the club in the past as well as for the Hamilton Aquatic Club and looks forward to contributing to the growth of water polo in our community
5) Kathleen Delaney BSC. DVM. Dip.Pathol., Executive Director Animal Facilities, University Veterinarian, Assistant Professor Pathology and Molecular Medicine. Long time swim parent who sat on Board of Directors of Hamilton Aquatic Club and Oakville Aquatic Club. Mother of U16 WP player Christian Kwiecien-Delaney. Looking forward to a great experience with a new sport!
6) Grant Crowe – I have no water polo experience other than a single parent/athlete game years ago (undefeated!) but Julie and I are blessed with 3 boys who all love the game and play for our amazing club. My background is in analytical chemistry and for the last 8 years I’ve been a Senior Manager with a pharmaceutical company, working in Development Chemistry Laboratories based in Mississauga & Whitby.
7) Steve Bohm- My son is on the U16 competitive team and we are looking forward to the league play this year. My daughter is in the junior league. In this capacity our family has been involved in the club for 4 years. I am a new board member and an engineer practicing in Hamilton for the last 22 years.
8) Bruce Duncan –Second year Board member and have minimal water polo playing experience other than through watching my son grow (he’s currently on the U16 competitive team). I worked 30 years at a Toronto newspaper in editorial news and am now spending time volunteering and working retail at one of the home improvement warehouses
Schedule for our upcoming Brantford Early Bird Water Polo Get Together is attached. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Let’s all have some fun!
Sign up for our 2014-2015 Water Polo season at the City of Hamilton Centralized Registration Day.
Date/Time: September 6, 2014, 9am-12pm
Location: Westmount Recreation Centre
Registration Form attached here: REGISTRATION FORM
We are pleased to announce our 2014-2015 season